Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ITS 2012 :)

      HAPPY 2012! 

     Oh and also Merry late Christmas because I wasn't here! So I wanna look back at some 2011 highlights. Here are some in picture form :):

SPRING DANCE!

Really good movie if you haven't seen it.

Rock Eagle

Aquarium! *hand signal*
RENISANSE FEST!
My friend Sormeh and at Midnight January 1st

:D

     So now I'm going to tell you guys what I'm looking forward to in 2012. Well first of all my birthday..in 2 days.
And House of Anubis on January 9th.
I know right! FINALLY!

    Ok, so as of right now..The Hunger Games movie comes out in exactly 79 days 9 hours 16 minutes and 52 seconds.
SO EXCITED!
           So what's your new years resolution? I have a lot. One of them is to stop procrastinating...which I've already broken...Oh well..I'll do it later. 
           So..what's you guys' new years resolution? Leave a comment of what it is.
   Okay so now I'm going to talk about what I did over break. Here are some pictures:
OPENING PRESENTS!
......
....., again
CHRISTMAS PHOTOBOOTH
Bye you guys!

4 comments:

  1. Haha nice blog+ pictures was cute too :D good blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really good Kate. You could've explained more than just pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julian you are such a little critic. But yeah good job, it would've been nice to know you're resolutions though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a great blog, i loved the pictures. You should have said your resolutions though, but no big deal. :)
    well............. bye

    ReplyDelete