Tuesday, March 29, 2011

EWUGH! IM GLAD ITS OVER

           SO.. how many of you had to do the science fair? I asked all my friends and came up with the same answer... no and I'm glad I don't have to. >=( !  So I'm sort of a procrastinator so I decided to choose a topic soon. So i picked this weaving cloth thing. Then I decided that was to snoring soo i chose something that interests me... MAKING PERFUME! SNIFF SNIFF... inside joke... So anyway, that also got boring so i chose to do a... um hyg.. hyj...ACK! Ok so it was this hair thing, okay? But.. that also got too snoring for my taste. So FINALLY i chose to to this fear factor thing where you scare the living daylights out of people. Hehhehehhe.
                So what I did is I scared all different people. It was soooo funny! I told Celine there was a bee on her head and she freaked out and ran and screamed and hit me. BWAHAHHAHA.... sorry Celine. As for my friend Sormeh, I showed her a scary movie and... let's just say she had a very unusual scared face. The funniest was when I showed my friend Dorsa the scary maze game.  She fell out of the chair and landed on one of my cats. It's okay. He isn't hurt although, he did make an odd squawking sound after she landed on him.

                  That's basically what happened. So anyway, after I did my experimenting, I had to do a bunch of work on the stupid poster board. It was a TOTAL waste of glue!!!!!! One night, I got so tired that I glued my foot to a piece of peper by accident. That took some explaining... Anyways, by the 27th I was finished... well at least I though so... but then I was looking at my poster board and then I'm like:  WHAT A MINUTE I FORGOT THE PICTURES!  So I had to invite my friends over... we took some "interesting" pictures. FINALLY I was FINISHED! So then all the stress just disappeared! =D this is me: lol
       So finally it was Monday ( the day it was due) and it was POURING rain... of all days?????? I made my dad do all the work for me anyway... I also took the umbrella. BWAHHAHA!  So eventually we got it to the PAC building...
          The next day I wasn't nervous at all until my "friends" (kidding) told me the judges were all phycopaths that didn't  blink at all... AHH!  So now I was really nervous
            Well it wasn't that bad. The judges wern't pyscopaths at all thank god. The one thing that irratated me is that you couldn't read their expressions so I have absulutley no idea if they liked my project or not. Oh well.. I'm just glad all that stressful work is over! 
CREEPY!!!!
                           Okay so yesterday was the awards ceremony. I knew I wasn't going to win anything so i'm not dissapointed. YEAH! LOSERS! But I did get awesome stuff from the bake sale! LIKE OMG! There is no good videos! GRRrr. Okay so bye bye bye!

5 comments:

  1. Great job kaytle!!! i luv da creepy smiley face! gud blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog but you might want to go back and read over it. I saw "what" instead of "wait" and wrong forms of verbs and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats da creepy smile i showed u!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. catel it was good but i got kinda confused

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah LOSERS! loved it Kayte!!!

    ReplyDelete