Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Science fair 2012

 How the judges look at me when I'm presenting my science fair project. 
             
     No I'm just kidding but that would be extremely creepy. So this year for the science fair, I decided to do mine on multi-tasking. 


     
         I decided to do this project because I think the human brain is really interesting and I wanted to figure out if it's good to multi-task or not. After my project, I figured out it really wasn't good to.


This year was actually a lot better than last year because I actually knew what to do this year. It was a lot easier to get everything done and I think things were a lot more organized. Also, this year I had more time to do everything. Last year, I was sort of rushing around at the last minute trying to do everything. 
My reaction when I was finished.



    I had a lot of trouble with getting volunteers last year. This year it was a lot easier to get volunteers than it was last year. Plus, this year they were a lot more cooperative and actually willing to volunteer.
Sorry, I'm a Panemaniac.

    So enough about last year, let's talk about this year. I really didn't have that much trouble putting everything together. My experiment was relatively simple and didn't take long. The only thing that was really pestering was that I cannot cut straight at all so everything was a bit slanted. Also I couldn't use black font because my poster was black but that turned out being good because I used purple! Another bad thing was the printer didn't work so I couldn't get everything on the board till almost the day before!

This is what I felt like doing.




      The day of the science fair, I was really nervous about presenting to the judges. I was really scared they were gonna ask me all these questions with big words in them and I would be sitting there like....uh..what? But luckily, that wasn't the case. They were actually really nice and asked simple questions. Hopefully, they liked my project! 

  BYE!

P.S. I won second :)
      
      
    

No comments:

Post a Comment