Friday, April 29, 2011

OMG I AM NEVER EATING CHICKEN AGAIN! =O

  Well it's 1984 right now and apparently I have a new virus called the chicken pox. Wow this really sucks. One, I look AWFUL! It's like if someone stabbed me with a red paintbrush over and over again! Second, there is this awful fever! And then there is the worst symptom... THE ITCH! I want to itch it sooo bad but my Momma says if I do then I will have nasty old scars! LIKE EW!! When I complain to my Mother she always says the same thing!
       So this is basically what happend: I was fine for 10 days ( the incubation period) and whatnot but then these weird bumpy red things started apperaing and I started itching like crazy. So I started to FREAK Out!
" MOTHER! AHH! AH! IM TURNING INTO A RED BLOB!"
" That's chicken pox.."
" OH MY GOSH! I GOT THIS FROM EATING CHICKEN!?"
      
     Luckily you don't get chicken pox from eating chicken. You get it from varicella zoster virus. I still can't go to school because chicken pox is extremely contaigous. Well actually I know a few people I'd LOVE to get sick! But anyway, I look like I got mauled by a phscotic chicken. In fact, that's where the name chicken pox origanlly came from.
      Wow that really looks like it could peck you to death. Well at least I'm getting this stupid thing over with. It turns out that once you get chciken pox once you usually dont get it again. Unless you get it when you're in your 60s or 70s so could get shingles. This is a disease where the red bumps get into your nervous system. It can be terribly painful. Wow I hope they make a vaccination for this disease. AHHH! It itches sooo bad! Must...not....scratch......
     
       YAY! Good news! I just found out some remidies for the itching. You can take a bath of oatmeal...YUCK! I can also use Calamine lotion. That's sounding a whole better than an oatmeal bath. Well the only thing to do now is wait it out. It will be 5 more days before I feel batter again =(.
5 DAYS LATER:
        Wow I feel soo much better but I still can't go anywhere because I'm contagious! ( rolls eyes) The good news is that it's over! =D

         1995
       Wow look what I just read:
       Daily newspaper
      A new vaccine for the well known disease chicken box has been discovered. You can get it at the nearest doctor's office. There is also a new medicine called Zovirax! Now not as many people are getting sick with chcken pox!       Wow this is awesome! Not as many people are getting sick So bye peepz! =)

1 comment:

  1. fevor relly kate?? and apperaing?? oh kate. besides spellcheck.... it was really good:)

    ReplyDelete