Friday, August 13, 2010

ipod!!!!!!!!!!!

The best invention in the world, in my opinion, would be the terrific i Pod! The iPod has changed in many ways over the course of 9 years. The first iPod was released on October 23rd 2001 by Apple. The iPod shuffle was the first model of the iPod. Apple called it the shuffle because it would shuffle songs for you, not because it liked to shuffle around! The second version of the iPod was the iPod nano. The iPod nano has 5 generations. Each generation is better than the last! I hope Apple makes a 6th generation of the nano that's also a cell phone! Next, came the iPod Classic. The iPod classic holds so many songs, and so much info, it's hard to believe Apple can fit it in this little thing: 
i Pod Classic
The most current i Pod model is the i Pod touch. The i Pod touch is amazing because of many reasons. One, it wireless connects to i Tunes so you can buy songs without having to use a computer. 2, you can access shows and movies and also record yourself with a built in camera it has.3, it has google maps so you can pinpoint your location. There are 3 generation of the i touch but Apple is making a fourth.
   Here is the first iPod commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF9s3TpncAo&feature=related
I chose this topic because i wanted to learn more about the invention that makes my life worth living!
I know I keep saying that Apple made the i Pod, but probably the most important person that lead to the making of the i Pod was Tony Fadell. He is the Senior Vise President of Apple.
Tony Fadell!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Excellent post!
    I am a high-tech silicon valley guy but this is the first I heard of Tony Fadell. Indeed he seems to be the fellow that directed the engineering effort for the Apple iPod. I love my iPod as well. It is simply the best !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post!!!!

    Kate is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate! Thanks for the info. I have an old iPod. Now I think I need to buy the iPod Touch...

    Cousin Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you get the ipod touch can you tell how it is because my dad he might get it for me for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhah this was from so long ago and btw if anyine sees this its actually kate jst clarifying

    ReplyDelete